Inspiring Learning for Life...Hope for the Future
Everyone in our school is part of a family of life-long learners with great ambition, desire and determination to succeed. We celebrate each child’s individual strengths and provide opportunities to grow and learn in a creative and caring, challenging and inspiring environment.
Bethany CE Junior School is a vibrant and thriving school where pupils from the ages of 7 to 11 enjoy an engaging educational experience. Our school vision and aims are built around the Bible passage from Jeremiah 29:11:
“I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord, “plans to give you a future and a hope.”
In fulfilling our vision, we are committed to ensuring pupils feel nurtured, inspired and motivated in their learning by:
- Ensuring that our children have a wealth of opportunities, with learning experiences of the highest quality, to fully develop their individual strengths, talents and personalities.
- Developing essential personal, social and emotional skills where children learn to value and develop skills in independence, teamwork and leadership.
- Ensuring each child feels special, valued and included, where their achievements and efforts are recognised & celebrated.
- Inspiring children with motivated teachers who have a passion for education and care for, nurture and develop the ‘whole child’.
- Providing lessons which engage and challenge all learners, where they feel supported and encouraged in each new step that they take.
- Encouraging our children to make choices that have a positive impact on their community and the wider world.
- Supporting our children in their understanding of the meaning and significance of the Christian faith, developing their view of worship and relationships.
- Providing opportunities for our children to have the freedom to create, imagine and explore learning outside of the classroom.
- Ensuring pupils feel well prepared for their learning beyond our schools, with strong aspirations and a desire to succeed.
To fully appreciate just what makes us special we encourage you to come and visit our schools.
We look forward to welcoming you to our school community.
Mr L. Woodward